No purchase necessary. A purchase does not increase your odds of winning. All federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations apply. Open to U.S. residents 18 years of age or older only. Void in Rhode Island and where prohibited by law.
1. How to enter.
(a) By Internet: Visit Nonprofitfacts.com's page which accepts non-profit ogranization reviews, and submit (upload) your own review of this non-profit ogranization together with your email address. You must agree to the terms and conditions of the Reviews and to these Contest Rules before your review can be entered. The review will then be reviewed for suitability and to determine whether terms and conditions were followed, and entered into the sweepstakes once accepted. The review must be at least 100 words. Sweepstakes begins on July 21, 2014 at 1:00 AM CDT and ends on November 30, 2014 at 11:59 PM CST. Entrants need not be present to win. It is your sole responsibility to notify Sponsor in writing if you change your e-mail address. Entrants may not enter with multiple email addresses or multiple identities.
(b) Mail-in Registration: Individuals can enroll in this Sweepstakes without submitting a review by submitting an individually mailed, stamped, hand-printed 3"x 5" index card containing the following information:
3. residential phone number
4. date of birth
5. email address if available
6. identification of the specific drawing: "non-profit ogranization review promotion"
A maximum of three entries via mail-in registration per entrant.
Mail-in entries must be sent to:
Cash Sweepstakes - Non-profit Ogranization Reviews
3 Grant Square
Hinsdale, IL 60521
Each mail-in entry must be by separate mailing. No photocopied, facsimile, mass entries, metered mail or mechanically, electronically or otherwise reproduced entries accepted. Failure to indicate a desired drawing as specified above will render the entry ineligible with no further notice to the sender.
For mail-in entries, postal expenses at the normal rate shall be reimbursed to mail-in entrants who request it. Reimbursement will be in the form of an unused stamp for first class mail. Mail entries must be postmarked by November 30, 2014 and received by December 10, 2014. Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, illegible, postage-due, mutilated or misdirected mail. All entries become the property of Advameg, Inc.
2. Limits. There is a limit of five (5) reviews per person. There is a limit of three (3) mail entries. Increasing the number of reviews submitted proportionally increases the chances of winning, up to five (5) reviews per person.
3. Eligibility. The contest is open to individuals 18 years of age or older as of July 21, 2014. Employees of Advameg, Inc. and the immediate families and members of the same household are not eligible.
4. Prize Details. One (1) prize of $500.00 will be awarded. Prizes are guaranteed to be awarded. Prizes are not transferable. Federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the individual winners. Advameg, Inc. reserves the right to substitute a prize with a similar prize of equal or greater value. Advameg, Inc. shall be deemed sole interpreter of the rules and conditions. By participating entrants acknowledge and agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of Advameg, Inc. are final. All prizes are expressed in U.S. Dollars.
5. Awarding Prizes. Random drawing of the winners will be conducted using a third-party random number selecting service by December 15, 2014. Winners will be notified by email. Winners will be required to respond to this email by emailing nonprofitfacts.com with their real name and addresses. If the prize or a notification email is undeliverable, or no response is received within 7 days, it will result in disqualification, and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner in a random drawing. Prize winners will announced at http://www.nonprofitfacts.com/winners-nonpr2014.html. Prizes will awarded within 60 days after the random drawing. Winners may not substitute or transfer prize. Except where prohibited by law, entry constitutes permission to use winner's name, likeness, biographical information for promotional purposes without limitation or further compensation.
6. Winners list. To view the winners list after ample time after the drawing, visit http://www.nonprofitfacts.com/winners-nonpr2014.html on the World Wide Web or mail a self-addressed stamped envelope by January 1, 2015 to: Non-profit Ogranization Review Winners List, 3 Grant Square, #263, Hinsdale, IL 60521
7. Odds of winning. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
8. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to July 21, 2014, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date.
9. Miscellaneous. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, stolen, damaged, garbled, incomplete, or misdirected entries or communications; for errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, or delays in operations or transmission of information, in each case whether arising by way of technical or other failures or malfunctions of computer hardware, software, communications devices, or transmission lines, or data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry materials, loss, or otherwise. Sponsor disclaims any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with, this Sweepstakes, and reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate, or suspend this Sweepstakes should any virus, bug, technical failures, unauthorized human intervention, or other causes beyond Sponsor's control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In the event of such cancellation, termination, or suspension, a notice will be posted and a random drawing will be held from among all eligible entries received prior to such time. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant if his or her fraud or misconduct affects the integrity of the Sweepstakes.
10. Limitations of Liability. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action, and entrant waives his or her right to a jury trial for such disputes, claims, and causes of action; (2) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses.
11. Construction. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any contestant and Sponsor, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Illinois. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. If any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the valid or enforceable provision was not contained therein.
12. General Release. By entering the Sweepstakes, contestants release Advameg., Inc., NonProfitFacts.com and any other promotional sponsors, and each of their respective affiliated companies, directors, officers, employees, representatives, partners and agents from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes or with the acceptance, possession or use of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light).
13. Governing Law and Jurisdiction: Entrants agree that any and all disputes shall be governed by the laws of the State of Illinois, U.S.A to the extent permitted by law.
14. Sponsor. The Sweepstakes is sponsored by the Advameg, Inc., whose decisions regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes.